Omega 3D II
A dietary supplement to support cardiovascular function and skin and hair health.
OMEGA 3D is a blend of non- GMO natural oils from Fish that combines the health benefits of Omega 3 and Vitamin D3. It is a comprehensive “multi” fatty acid supplement that is rich in EPA, DHA and Vitamin D3.
• It provides a healthy balance of essential fatty acids that are critical to total body health. These fatty acids play a vital role in the structure of cell membranes, healthy hair and skin, and support cardiovascular, nerve, neurological and immune system functions.
• It also provides the desirable ratio of Omega 3 to Vitamin D3 for more efficient and beneficial production.
• Recommended for:
• Cardiovascular health
• Hair and skin health
• Support of blood pressure within normal ranges vascular integrity and cardiovascular health
• Healthy nervous system and organ function
• Joint and bone health and comfort
• Gastrointestinal, respiratory, and immune system health
• Support of hormone balance within normal ranges
Omega 3D is a rich source of Omega-3, including Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), combined with D3.
Independently third party tested for mercury, PCB, and dioxins.
• Daily supplementation with EPA, DHA and D3 is the best way to ensure that you receive the health-protecting benefits of fatty acids and D3.
5224 West State Road 46 Suite 258
Sanford, FL 32771
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visit to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The following cookies are also needed - You can choose if you want to allow them: